Here are the rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!
So as promised, here are my 11 trivia + answers to the questions (:
1. I am currently addicted to Gossip Girls! (Yes, kinda slow but never too late xD )
2. I want a bunkey as pet and a durian tree as plant.
3. Drinking makes me shit and sometimes I drink to shit, because I like to shit. LOL.
4. I seriously think I can be a very good housewife because I am pretty thrifty! HAHAHA.
5. I repair my shoes very often because I can’t bear to throw them away.
6. I don’t believe in love at first sight. It’s kinda superficial to me. I believe more in falling for someone after you have really know him/her.
7. When I love someone, I love him for his good and bad. I am a strong believer that we should accept people the way they are because that’s what makes each of us unique. (Smoking is exceptional; that’s a habit, not character.)
8. I kinda miss teaching.
9. I don’t have any really close cousins or relatives.
10. I feel disturbed to watch programmes about abuse cases.
11. I think I am strong on the outside but deep inside, I am very timid. That’s why I wanna challenge myself each day.
1. What is your ideal lifestyle?
I love having a busy lifestyle, so I guess having my schedule all packed will be the most ideal for me! But of course it should be packed with things/people I love…hehe.
2. Where does your blogging inspiration comes from?
Hmmmm I’m not sure if this is referring to the initial inspiration or my everyday inspiration. But initial inspiration would be my storytelling module which required us to start a blog… But I mean I have always liked expressing myself with words more, so I do have the habit of keeping diaries and etc. As for everyday inspiration, it will be none other than my everyday life~! I believe every day has something different and every day has its own memories (:
3. What would you not share on your blog or other social media platforms?
Okay the first thing that came to my mind – pictures of of newly-purchased lingerie! LOL. Because every time I buy a pretty piece, I will have the urge to share my excitement but then again, I know some people will go WTF -.- Hence making me think twice. Com’on you see it everywhere in departmental stores!!!
4. What makes you unique?
I live the way I want, I say what I feel, I do what I enjoy, and I can say, I can die happy now (:
5. If you can be anybody for a day, who would it be and why?
Hmmmmm. I guess the person you love? That’s the only way to really know what he/she is thinking, right?
6. What is your favourite book?
My Sister’s Keeper!
7. Whose blogs do you enjoy reading?
Used to blog-hop a lot but as much now because many have stopped blogging and also because I did not have as much time now I guess. But there are still some regular read of old schoolmates and popular ones like KayKay’s, Vivianism’s, Alvinology’s!
8. What do you see yourself doing 5 years from now?
Honestly, this is one of the questions I hate getting the most! Hahaha! But I get this very often too~ I will just say, still doing things that I love (:
9. What is one beauty product that you can’t live without?
Hmmmm…maybe my day moisturiser? I only use the very basic ones so I don’t have many to choose from…hehe.
10. What is one make up item that you can’t live without?
11. What is one thing that we don’t know about you?
I am an unexpected/unwanted child and I was almost adopted by my aunt. Now you know~
As for the 11 people, I will leave it to those that wanna do it because I really can’t think of 11 people who read my blog and own a blog at the same time! Haha!