1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
Looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel…I think? I don’t have much problem telling people how I feel.
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
Hmmm…angry because it wasn’t my fault, so I couldn’t understand what I have done wrong or what I should have done. I still don’t know how I should have done but it doesn’t quite matter now. So I have let the matter past and am definitely not angry anymore (:
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
The one whom I know can calm me down the most. Hmmmm…I guess just to hear the voice, and to say things that I may not have the chance to say again, even if I have said them before.
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
I think I wouldn’t tell everyone but all my loved ones. Sudden departure can be very hard to take. I would use the remaining days to finish up things I have been wanting to do (e.g. skydive~!) and maybe go on a trip to a place I have not been to before… I wouldn’t be that afraid to die; I’m only afraid to be forgotten.
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
Trust. Because love with no trust won’t work out.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
If I can save it easily, I will because it probably won’t take much time to do so. But if it requires me to climb over railings and etc and I don’t have much confident to do it on my own, I will probably get someone to help instead.
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
Trust the most. Because I think I would have a lot of trust in the person I love too, so it’s gonna be a double attack.
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
I will LOL first (if it’s my buddy)…hahahahaha!!! It depends on whether the feeling is mutual, if it’s not I guess I will just have to tell him straight. (Then we will laugh over it again!)
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
YES!!! It’s just 1 year and I really wouldn’t mind because I know she would have felt better if she had the chance to see him one last time and hear his last words. To tell him how much she has loved him all these years…
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
Hmmmm…I don’t know… I don’t think so…
11. Does love = sex?
No. I don’t believe that they equate to each other, but I do believe that sex is a part of love.
12. Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
Definitely, if I know they can benefit the company more. Because I don’t have that much of a financial burden to handle and I know I can probably find another job some time later~
13. When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
Not too long ago. To an important person, to express how I really feel inside. The happiness and unhappiness~
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite/same sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
Do not love.
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
Something that you really want or believe in, and something that has already become a part of you.
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
Hmmmm…it should be my PPGs! We like to express our love for each other (:
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
Hmmmm…probably change my temper? Perhaps if I have calmed down a little more, the situation could have been better?
18. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
No. Because I don’t know the proper way to do it and I might cause more harm.
19. You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
Grandmother. Because I don’t have one.
20. Are you old fashioned?
21. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
This morning, when I saw an auntie dropped $2 and I chased after her just to return her!
22.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
Tough… I don’t want a love with an expiry date and like I said, I don’t handle that well. So I guess never loved at all because memories can be a torture too.
23.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
I will wish if it’s gonna come true.